Book tickets now for our next show, Christmas Cracker Variety Show, online, by email or by phone
The most convenient way to book tickets is on-line via our TicketSource Website. After selecting your chosen performance, you will be invited to choose your seats from the seating plan. Payment is made by credit card and includes a booking fee.
Lastly if you would rather speak to the Box Office Manager directly you can call the box office on our dedicated number 0791 287 5700. Although the phone is not manned 24 hours a day, you can leave a message and the Box Office Manager will return your call as soon as they are able to.
Tickets are priced at £11 for non-members, £10 for members and £5 for students.
Sunday performances start at 6pm, Saturday matinée performances start at 3pm and all other performances start at 7:30pm. Doors open 30 minutes before the performance starts.
We usually sell out for all our performances so it is advisable to book early and not to just turn up on the night - you will probably be disappointed!
Audience members who have a hearing aid, can switch it to the T-position to take advantage of the auditorium's induction loop.
Latecomers can only be admitted at a suitable break in the performance.
A Word on COVID Preparedness
We are very aware of the need to be vigilant against COVID and the need to keep our audience and members safe when visiting the theatre.
To that end we have put the following in place
- All areas of the theatre have been deep cleaned.
- The auditorium will be cleaned with a fogging machine between performances.
- Set up a foot-operated hand sanitizer in the foyer.
- Installed automatic soap dispensers in the toilets.
- All front of house staff will be wearing visors.
- The foyer bar and box office will have screens installed.
- Masks will be available for audience members which we encourage everyone to wear as much as possible.